— You don’t fuck with the club president’s son. —
Tooth. Vice President of the Coffin Nails Motorcycle Club. On a neverending quest for vengeance. The last thing he needs is becoming a permanent babysitter for a male hooker.
Lucifer. Fallen. Lost. Alone.
After a childhood filled with neglect and abuse, followed by his mother’s suicide, Lucifer set out into the world alone. There was nothing for him out there other than taking it one day at a time. As the bastard son of the Coffin Nails club president, Lucifer never got much fatherly love. So when the Nails show up at the strip joint Lucifer works in, the last thing he expects is to be put in the custody of Tooth, Nails Vice President famous for his gruesome interrogation techniques. The man proves to be the sexiest beast Lucifer has ever met. He’s also older, straight, and an itch Luci can’t ever scratch.
Tooth’s life came to a halt twelve years ago. His lover got brutally murdered, police never found the perpetrators, and all leads were dead ends. To find peace and his own justice, Tooth joined the Coffin Nails, but years on, he’s gotten nowhere with the case, yet still lives on with the burning fire for revenge.
Babysitting a deeply scarred teenager with a talent for disappearing is the last thing on his bucket list. He promised himself to never get attached to someone like him again. To make sure the openly gay boy is safe in the clubhouse, Tooth is stuck keeping an eye on him. The big, blue, attention seeking gaze is drawing Tooth in, but fucking the president’s son is a complete no-go, even when both their feelings go beyond lust.
What Tooth doesn’t know is that Lucifer might hold the key to the closure Tooth so desperately needs.
WARNING Contains adult content: a gritty storyline, sex, explicit language, violence and abuse. Inappropriate use of dental tools and milk.
Themes: Prostitution, Outlaw Motorcycle Club, organized crime, homophobia, family issues, coming out, discipline/punishment, organ snatching, hurt-comfort, age gap
Genre: contemporary gay erotic dark romance
“So, you still a Satanist?” Luci asked to change the topic.
“Oh, your mother told you?” Dad sighed and shrugged. “I don’t really worship the devil if that’s what you’re thinking. It’s more of a philosophy. Why, you’re Christian, or something?”
“I don’t think God would approve of my lifestyle, so I was looking the other way. Maybe it’s something I could get into, the Satanist thing.”
From the Amazon bestselling author of No Reverse comes a moving story about love, redemption and what happens when life switches to fast forward.
Cassie learned the hard way: Love forgives… in the end.
In No Reverse, Josh and Cassie’s epic love story went from the brink of destruction to a fragile new beginning. Now they must mend their broken family and win back the son they gave up five years ago.
But second chances need to be earned and the road ahead is rocky. With Cassie on tour and Josh trying his hand at a political career, the struggle becomes clear. When the adoption takes a bad turn, Cassie and Josh are prepared to give up everything for the fight of their lives.
Will this young family finally heal the years of heartache, or will they be torn apart for good?
There is no cliffhanger.
By Marion Croslydon
Release: December 19, 2013
Get it on: Amazon
Fun Facts about FAST FORWARD
- I started writing the first book in the Second Chances series (No Reverse) the day I found out I was pregnant. I was so overjoyed, but it got me thinking about women or girls for whom the news isn’t all it should be. That was how I started talking to Cassie and she told me what happened with Josh when she was seventeen. Yeah, I’m a bit batty like that. I wrote Fast Forward with my baby girl on my lap.
- In my head, Josh looks very much like Channing Tatum in Dear John. He‘s a very decent guy with a flaming temper underneath the apparent self-control and coolness.
- Sam—who is a secondary character in No Reverse and Fast Forward—is also in my paranormal series, The Oxford Trilogy. Readers keep telling me how much they love him and I hope I can give him his own girl and his own book very soon. So watch the space!
- No Reverse was supposed to be a stand-alone novel. I reached my word count and there was still so much to happen before Cassie and Josh could be a family at last. I didn’t want the ending to be rushed, but I didn’t want the book to be a New Adult version of War and Peace (like very, very long 😉 hence the sequel Fast Forward.
- I love Emma Stone’s voice. It’s all raspy and husky. I read it was because of a bad bout with colic when she was a baby. She kept screaming and screaming. I used that for Cassie although I twisted the story a little bit. She’s a Country singer and her voice is something she values and works on very much.
About the Author
Marion loves to share happy vibes, talk book crush, fictional boyfriends and sexual chemistry with like-minded people. And because she spends most of her days on her own deep inside her writing cave, you are welcome to come and say “hello” from time to time. Just to make sure she doesn’t sink into insanity. Her friends, family and arch-enemies (there are quite a few) will be forever grateful for your help.