Wicked Mafia Prince
Series: A Dangerous Royals Romance #2
Genre: Dark Romance
Author: Annika Martin
Release Date: July 26, 2016
The most violent Dragusha brother…in a standalone romance HEA!
You were the love of my life.
Beautiful and radiant.
Then you betrayed our mafiya family—the only family we ever knew.
Grief-stricken, I did the honor killing.
Quick and vicious.
Your heart no longer beating. Mine ripped to shreds.
When I discovered you were innocent, I was destroyed.
Now, years later—somehow, impossibly—there you are, alive.
The nun who prays and never shows her face.
Trapped on the other side of a webcam.
How can it be?
They think I’m obsessed. Imagining ghosts.
But I’ll always know you.
I’ll always know my Tanechka.
What I liked:
1. Viktor – I really enjoyed him in the previous book and this book as well. I love how he is with Tanechka, and his loyalty to his family.
2. The brothers – I am ALL over books that have brothers. I have probably have latent fantasies of getting caught in between all of them at the same time. 🙂
3. Mafia – I have a wet spot for all things Mafia.
What gave me pause:
1. Tanechka – The turn of events for her character just wasn’t my thing. This is a personal preference issue. I think I would have enjoyed her character more if the turn of events had not happened to her (sorry for being so vague. I’m trying not to spoil.
2. The lack of sexy times. I’m a dirty bird, and I just need more, even if it was just a tease of more sexy times.
3. Overall, I thought the story was a little slow for me. Even as I was reading, I was hoping for MORE FEELS. And I think there was potential for more feels, but I just didn’t get to that place. I constantly felt that there was something missing or something that wasn’t happening for me.
I am probably in the minority for my opinions. I truly believe most people will love this book.
Start the series with Dark Mafia Prince
Pre-Order Wicked Mafia Prince NOW
releasing on October 11, 2016